Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #12

What a vast amount of interesting information Thing #12 entailed!

1-The best advice I received through this exercise was:

. read before you write (read the entire blog before you comment - I tend to read the beginning of things and jump to conclusions)

.comment on the comments (to keep the discussion growing - go into your blog regularly and make comments on the comments - although that's not always easy according to more veteran bloggers and there are varying opionions on the best way of going about it)

2- I successfully commented in five other participant blogs. I enjoy finding folks who share my frustrations!

3- I enjoyed getting into political blogs.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I love reading other players' blogs. I have gotten some really great ideas to try with students, have found answers to questions in their posts, and have found like-minded colleagues as well as complete opposites. It has all been interesting.